The Dept. of Transportation released Sec. Ray LaHood’s March 10, 2011 testimony before the Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing, and Urban Development today. Notably, out of the entire $129 billion budget for FY2012 in the the Administration’s Surface Transportation Reauthorization proposal, $330 million is directed for the ongoing campaign against America’s distracted driving epidemic. Click here for the speech.
- Recent Posts
- April 18, 2012 | Blog
- Follow us on Twitter! March 12, 2012 | Blog , Press Releases , Press Room
- DDSA Testifies at NHTSA Hearing on In-Vehicle Electronics December 15, 2011 | Blog , Press Releases , Press Room
- DDSA Comments on NTSB Appeal for Nationwide Cell Phone Ban for Drivers June 20, 2011 | Blog
- Open-Eyed Blindness: Paying Attention To What’s On the Road. June 15, 2011 | Blog
- Creating Foolproof Safe Driving Technology? Don’t Underestimate the Fools.