Can we comprehend all that we see? A recent study published in the journal i-Perception confronts this very question. Union College psychology professor and study author Chris Chabris,, strapped video cameras to volunteers, told them to run after a test-subject jogger and remember what they saw during the chase. What sounds like a giddy experiment [...]
- Recent Posts
- April 18, 2012 | Blog
- Follow us on Twitter! March 12, 2012 | Blog , Press Releases , Press Room
- DDSA Testifies at NHTSA Hearing on In-Vehicle Electronics December 15, 2011 | Blog , Press Releases , Press Room
- DDSA Comments on NTSB Appeal for Nationwide Cell Phone Ban for Drivers June 20, 2011 | Blog
- Open-Eyed Blindness: Paying Attention To What’s On the Road. June 15, 2011 | Blog
- Creating Foolproof Safe Driving Technology? Don’t Underestimate the Fools.