Oyez, Oyez, Oyez. Great news from the Administration: December is once again National Impaired Driving Month. Announced in a Presidential Proclaimation, President Obama added distracted driving to the list of holiday dangers (the others being drunk driving and drugged driving), an initiative that we can all support. Quoth the President: This National Impaired Driving Prevention [...]
- Recent Posts
- April 18, 2012 | Blog
- Follow us on Twitter! March 12, 2012 | Blog , Press Releases , Press Room
- DDSA Testifies at NHTSA Hearing on In-Vehicle Electronics December 15, 2011 | Blog , Press Releases , Press Room
- DDSA Comments on NTSB Appeal for Nationwide Cell Phone Ban for Drivers June 20, 2011 | Blog
- Open-Eyed Blindness: Paying Attention To What’s On the Road. June 15, 2011 | Blog
- Creating Foolproof Safe Driving Technology? Don’t Underestimate the Fools.